Why Rechargeable Hearing Aids?
Rechargeable hearing aids are more reliable, less of a hassle, and more powerful than conventional batteries. See the difference you’ll be able to hear with our rechargeable hearing aid options.
This technology offers:
- Savings: Buy one battery per device once a year.
- Peace of mind: Enjoy continuous, stable, and uninterrupted power throughout your day.
- A quick charge: Recharge your batteries while you sleep, and enjoy all-day power in the morning.
- Stress-free maintenance: Avoid the hassle of buying and installing disposable batteries.
- Convenience: Replace your batteries just once a year, at your annual checkup.
- Something for the environment: Rest assured, one eco-friendly pair of rechargeable batteries equals 200 disposables.
How to Get Rechargeable Hearing Aids
Whether you currently own or are looking to invest in hearing aids, rechargeable hearing aid batteries could be an option for you. New technology generally comes with the rechargeable feature, though some can be retrofitted for this option.